Cowboys vs Ravens Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 13 Tuesday Night Football
Cowboys vs Ravens Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Tuesday Night Football Game
Dallas Cowboys (3-8, 1-4 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (6-5, 2-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium — Baltimore, MD
Coverage: FOX/NFL Network
Cowboys vs Ravens Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+330) | BAL: (-420)
Spread: DAL: +9.5 (-115) | BAL: -9.5 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (30%) | BAL: (70%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DAL: (+25000) | BAL: (+2800)
Cowboys vs Ravens Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Ravens
Cowboys vs Ravens Betting Trends
– Dallas is 2-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Dallas' last six games.
– Baltimore is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
– Baltimore is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Cowboys vs Ravens Stats
– Dallas is averaging 22.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
– Dallas is surrendering 32.6 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is averaging 25.6 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is surrendering 19.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.