Dolphins vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Dolphins vs Bills Week 17 Game Info
NFL Week 17 Game
Miami Dolphins (10-5, 5-2 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (12-3, 6-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Dolphins vs Bills Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+132) | BUF: (-156)
Spread: MIA: +3 (-110) | BUF: -3 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (39%) | BUF: (61%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIA: (+6500) | BUF: (+900)
Dolphins vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
All Dolphins-Bills expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Dolphins
Dolphins vs Bills Betting Trends
– Miami is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Miami’s last six games.
– Buffalo is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in nine of Buffalo’s last 11 games against Miami.
Dolphins vs Bills Stats
– Miami is averaging 25.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– Miami is surrendering 18.8 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is averaging 29.7 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.