Dolphins vs Cardinals Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 9 NFL Game
Dolphins vs Cardinals Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Miami Dolphins (4-3, 2-1 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (5-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Dolphins vs Cardinals Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MIA: (+172) | ARI: (-205)
Spread: MIA: +4 (-110) | ARI: -4 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (38%) | ARI: (62%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIA: (+7500) | ARI: (+2900)
Dolphins vs Cardinals Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Dolphins
Dolphins vs Cardinals Betting Trends
– Miami is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
– Arizona is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Arizona's last seven games.
Dolphins vs Cardinals Stats
– Miami is averaging 26.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
– Miami surrendering 18.6 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Arizona is averaging 29.0 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
– Arizona is surrendering 20.9 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.