Dolphins vs Jets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 NFL Game
Dolphins vs Jets Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Miami Dolphins (6-3, 3-1 Away) vs. New York Jets (0-9, 0-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Dolphins vs Jets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-270) | NYJ: (+220)
Spread: MIA: -7 (-110) | NYJ: +7 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (N/A) | NYJ: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIA: (+4100) | NYJ: (+30000)
Dolphins vs Jets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks will be updated when made available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Dolphins vs Jets Betting Trends
– Miami is 5-0 both against the spread (ATS) and straight up in its last five games.
– Miami is 4-1 ATS in its last five road games.
– The Jets are 2-7 ATS in their last nine games.
– The Jets are 1-6 ATS in their last seven road games.
Dolphins vs Jets Stats
– Miami is averaging 27.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– Miami is surrendering 20.2 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
– The Jets are averaging 13.4 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
– The Jets are surrendering 29.8 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.