Eagles vs 49ers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 4 Sunday Night Football
Eagles vs 49ers Week 4 Game Info
NFL Week 4 Sunday Night Football
Philadelphia Eagles (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (1-1, 0-1 Home))
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi’s Stadium — Santa Clara, CA
Eagles vs 49ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+154) | SF: (-184)
Spread: PHI: +3.5 (-110) | SF: -3.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (N/A) | SF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PHI: (+10000) | SF: (+22000)
Eagles vs 49ers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Eagles vs 49ers Betting Trends
– Philadelphia is 2-3-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in three of Philadelphia’s last five games.
– San Francisco is 3-2-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in three of San Francisco’s last five games.
Eagles vs 49ers Stats
– Philadelphia is averaging 18.0 PPG this season (T-No. 27 in the NFL).
– Philadelphia is surrendering 32.0 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
– San Francisco is averaging 25.5 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
– San Francisco is surrendering 18.5 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.