Eagles vs Giants Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 10 NFL Game
Eagles vs Giants Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Philadelphia Eagles (3-4-1, 1-2 Away) vs. New York Giants (1-7, 1-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Eagles vs Giants Spread & Odds
Moneyline: PHI: (-166) | NYG: (+140)
Spread: PHI: -3 (-118) | NYG: +3 (-104)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: N/A | NYG: N/A
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PHI: (+4400) | NYG: (+50000)
Eagles vs Giants Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks will be updated when available.
Eagles vs Giants Betting Trends
– Philadelphia is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
– Philadelphia is 3-5-1 straight up in its last nine games.
– New York is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The Giants are 1-8 straight up in their last nine games.
Eagles vs Giants Stats
– Philadelphia is averaging 23.2 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
– Philadelphia is surrendering 25.6 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– The Giants are averaging 18.1 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
– The Giants are surrendering 24.9 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.