Falcons vs Chargers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 14 NFL Game
Falcons vs Chargers Week 14 Game Info
NFL Week 14 Game
Atlanta Falcons (4-7, 2-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (3-8, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, CA
Falcons vs Chargers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-108) | LAC: (-108)
Spread: ATL: -1 (-110) | LAC: +1 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (N/A) | LAC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+50000) | LAC: (+100000)
Falcons vs Chargers Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.Winner:
Falcons vs Chargers Betting Trends
– Atlanta is 5-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's 11 games.
– The Chargers are 4-6-1 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the over in seven of the Chargers' 11 games.
Falcons vs Chargers Stats
– Atlanta is averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is surrendering 25.5 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are averaging 25.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are surrendering 27.3 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.