Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (N/A) | LAC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+50000) | LAC: (+100000)
Falcons vs Chargers Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.Winner:
Falcons vs Chargers Betting Trends
– Atlanta is 5-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's 11 games.
– The Chargers are 4-6-1 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the over in seven of the Chargers' 11 games.
Falcons vs Chargers Stats
– Atlanta is averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is surrendering 25.5 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are averaging 25.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are surrendering 27.3 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.