Falcons vs Panthers Spread, Odds, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 8 Thursday Night Football
Falcons vs Panthers Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Thursday Night Football Game
Atlanta Falcons (1-5, 1-2 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (3-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 29, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Falcons vs Panthers Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ATL: (+128) | CAR: (-152)
Spread: ATL: +2.5 (-106) | CAR: -2.5 (-114)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (49%) | CAR: (51%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+18000) | CAR: (+9000)
Falcons vs Panthers Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Falcons vs Panthers Betting Trends
– Atlanta is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Atlanta’s last seven games.
– Carolina is 3-7-1 ATS in its last 11 games.
– Carolina is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games on the road.
Falcons vs Panthers Stats
– Atlanta is averaging 27.0 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is surrendering 30.7 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
– Carolina is averaging 23.0 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
– Carolina is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.