Falcons vs Vikings Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 6 NFL Game
Falcons vs Vikings Week 6 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 6
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minnesota, MN
Falcons vs Vikings Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ATL: (+160) | MIN: (-190)
Spread: ATL: +3.5 (-110) | MIN: -3.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (N/A) | MIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+15000) | MIN: (+7000)
Falcons vs Vikings Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks will be posted when available.
Falcons vs Vikings Betting Trends
– Atlanta is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta’s last five games.
– Minnesota is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Falcons vs Vikings Stats
– Atlanta is averaging 26.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is surrendering 34.5 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is averaging 26.5 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is surrendering 31.2 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.