Giants vs Eagles Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 7 Thursday Night Football
Giants vs Eagles Week 7 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 7 Thursday Night Football
New York Giants (0-5, 0-3 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1-3-1, 0-1-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Giants vs Eagles Spread & Odds
Moneyline: NYG: (+240) | PHI: (-295)
Spread: NYG: +6.5 (+100) | PHI: -6.5 (-120)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYG: (+25000) | PHI: (+6500)
Giants vs Eagles Expert Prediction & Pick
Giants vs Eagles expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Giants vs Eagles Betting Trends
– The Giants are 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games.
– The Giants have lost each of their past five games.
– Philadelphia is 1-6 ATS in its last seven home games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Philadelphia’s last nine home games.
Giants vs Eagles Stats
– The Giants are averaging 16.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
– The Giants are surrendering 26.6 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– Philadelphia is averaging 22.6 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
– Philadelphia is surrendering 29.0 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.