Jets vs Dolphins Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 6 NFL Game
Jets vs Dolphins Week 6 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 6New York Jets (0-5, 0-2 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (2-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Jets vs Dolphins Spread & Odds
Spread: NYJ: +8 (-110) | MIA: -8 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYJ: (15%) | MIA: (85%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYJ: (+10000) | MIA: (+18000)
Jets vs Dolphins Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.Winner: Dolphins
Spread Pick: Push
Jets vs Dolphins Betting Trends
– The Jets are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
– The Jets are 4-19 straight up in their last 23 road games.
– Miami is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games.
– Miami is 5-2 ATS in its last seven home games.
Jets vs Dolphins Stats
– Miami is averaging 27.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 12 in the NFL).
– Miami is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– The Jets are averaging 15.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
– The Jets are surrendering 32.2 PPG this season (T-No. 30 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.