Lions vs Bears Spread, Odds, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 13 NFL Game
Lions vs Bears Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 NFL Game
Detroit Lions (4-7, 3-3 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (5-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Lions vs Bears Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+136) | CHI: (-162)
Spread: DET: +3 (-105) | CHI: -3 (-115)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (62%) | CHI: (38%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DET: (+25000) | CHI: (+14000)
Lions vs Bears Expert Prediction and Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Lions
Lions vs Bears Betting Trends
– Detroit is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last five games.
– Chicago is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Chicago's last eight games.
Lions vs Bears Stats
– Detroit is averaging 22.9 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
– Detroit is surrendering 29.8 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
– Chicago is averaging 19.6 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
– Chicago is surrendering 22.7 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.