Lions vs Panthers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 11 NFL Game
Lions vs Panthers Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Detroit Lions (3-5, 3-2 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (3-6, 1-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Lions vs Panthers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+128) | CAR: (-152)
Spread: DET: +2.5 (-102) | CAR: -2.5 (-120)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (N/A) | CAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DET: (+13000) | CAR: (+21000)
Lions vs Panthers Expert Prediction & Pick
Lions vs Panthers expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Lions vs Panthers Betting Trends
– Detroit is 3-14 straight up in its last 17 games.
– Detroit is 5-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games.
– Carolina is 3-14 straight up in its last 17 games.
– Carolina is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
Lions vs Panthers Stats
– Detroit is averaging 24.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
– Detroit is surrendering 30.0 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
– Carolina is averaging 23.3 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
– Carolina is surrendering 25.1 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.