Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (36%) | MIN: (64%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DET: (+13000) | MIN: (+13000)
Lions vs Vikings Expert Prediction & Pick
Lions vs Vikings expert prediction and pick are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Vikings
Lions vs Vikings Betting Trends
– Detroit is 5-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Detroit's last eight road games.
– Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last five games.
Lions vs Vikings Stats
– Detroit is averaging 25.3 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– Detroit is surrendering 29.4 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is averaging 26.1 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is surrendering 30.6 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.