Packers vs 49ers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 9 Thursday Night Football
Packers vs 49ers Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Thursday Night Football Game
Green Bay Packers (5-2, 3-1 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (4-4, 1-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Packers vs 49ers Spread & Odds
Moneyline: GB: (-235) | SF: (+194)
Spread: GB: -4.5 (-115) | SF: +4.5 (-105)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (96%) | SF: (4%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: GB: (+1200) | SF: (+4100)
Packers vs 49ers Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: 49ers
Packers vs 49ers Betting Trends
– Green Bay is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Green Bay's last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in four of San Francisco's last six home games.
– San Francisco is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games against Green Bay.
Packers vs 49ers Stats
– Green Bay is averaging 31.3 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
– Green Bay is surrendering 26.7 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
– San Francisco is averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– San Francisco is surrendering 21.6 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.