Packers vs Chiefs Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Potential Super Bowl 55 Game
Packers vs Chiefs Potential Super Bowl 55 Matchup
Potential Super Bowl 55 Matchup
Green Bay Packers (13-3) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (14-2)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Packers vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All Super Bowl 55 betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+116) | KC: (-136)
Spread: GB: +2.5 (-106) | KC: -2.5 (-114)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: GB: (+215) | KC: (+195)
Packers vs Chiefs Expert Prediction & Pick
Packers vs Chiefs potential Super Bowl 55 predictions from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Against the Spread (ATS) Pick:
Packers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
– Green Bay defeated Kansas City, 31-24, when these two teams last met on Oct. 27, 2019.
– Green Bay is 11-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the over in 10 of Green Bay’s 17 games.
– Kansas City is 7-9-1 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the under in nine of Kansas City’s 17 games.
– Green Bay defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 32-18, in the NFC Divisional Round.
– Kansas City defeated the Cleveland Browns, 22-17, in the AFC Divisional Round.
Packers vs Chiefs Stats
– Green Bay is averaging 31.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Green Bay is surrendering 22.8 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
– Kansas City is averaging 29.1 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
– Kansas City is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.