Panthers vs Chiefs Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 9 NFL Game
Panthers vs Chiefs Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Carolina Panthers (3-5, 2-2 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (6-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Panthers vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
Moneyline: CAR: (+400) | KC: (-520)
Spread: CAR: +10 (+102) | KC: -10 (-124)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CAR: (+17000) | KC: (+400)
Panthers vs Chiefs Expert Prediction & Pick
Panthers vs Chiefs expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Panthers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
– Carolina is 4-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Carolina’s last six games.
– Kansas City is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 home games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City’s last six games.
Panthers vs Chiefs Stats
– Carolina is averaging 22.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
– Carolina is surrendering 24.1 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
– Kansas City is averaging 31.1 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
– Kansas City is surrendering 20.4 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.