Panthers vs Saints Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 7 NFL Game
Panthers vs Saints Week 7 Game Info
NFL Game Week 7Carolina Panthers (3-3, 2-1 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (3-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Panthers vs Saints Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline: CAR: (+300) | NO: (-375)
Spread: CAR: +7.5 (-106) | NO: -7.5 (-114)
Total: 51 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: (71%) | NO: (29%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CAR: (+9000) | NO: (+1300)
Panthers vs Saints Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.Winner: Saints Spread Pick:
Panthers vs Saints Betting Trends
– Carolina is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against New Orleans.
– Carolina is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against New Orleans.
– New Orleans is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in each of New Orleans' last five games.
Panthers vs Saints Stats
– Carolina is averaging 23.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
– Carolina is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
– New Orleans is averaging 30.6 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
– New Orleans is surrendering 30.0 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.