Panthers vs Vikings Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 NFL Game
Panthers vs Vikings Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Carolina Panthers (3-7, 2-3 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (4-5, 1-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium — Minneapolis, MN
Panthers vs Vikings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+154) | MIN: (-184)
Spread: CAR: +3.5 (-110) | MIN: -3.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: (N/A) | MIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CAR: (+35000) | MIN: (+7000)
Panthers vs Vikings Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks will be updated when made available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Panthers vs Vikings Betting Trends
– Carolina is 5-9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
– Carolina is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
– Minnesota is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
– Minnesota is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Panthers vs Vikings Stats
– Carolina is averaging 23.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
– Carolina is surrendering 27.2 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is averaging 26.2 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is surrendering 27.4 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.