Patriots vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 8 NFL Game
Patriots vs Bills Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
New England Patriots (2-3, 0-2 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (4-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium – Orchard Park, NY
Patriots vs Bills Spread & Odds
Moneyline: NE: (+130) | BUF: (-154)
Spread: NE: +2.5 (-102) | BUF: -2.5 (-120)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (N/A) | BUF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NE: (+3500) | BUF: (+2000)
Patriots vs Bills Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Patriots vs Bills Betting Trends
– New England is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in four of New England’s last six games.
– Buffalo is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Buffalo’s last six games.
Patriots vs Bills Stats
– New England is averaging 21.8 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
– New England is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 28.0 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.