Patriots vs Chargers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 13 NFL Game
Patriots vs Chargers Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Game
New England Patriots (4-6, 1-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (3-7, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, CA
Patriots vs Chargers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+108) | LAC: (-126)
Spread: NE: +2.5 (-110) | LAC: -2.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (N/A) | LAC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NE: (+14000) | LAC: (+21000)
Patriots vs Chargers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Patriots vs Chargers Betting Trends
– New England is 4-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the under in six of New England’s 10 games.
– The Chargers are 4-5-1 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the over in seven of the Chargers’ 10 games.
Patriots vs Chargers Stats
– New England is averaging 20.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
– New England is surrendering 23.8 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are surrendering 27.3 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.