Patriots vs Texans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 11 NFL Game
Patriots vs Texans Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
New England Patriots (3-5, 1-3 Away) vs. Houston Texans (2-6, 1-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Patriots vs Texans Spread & Odds
Moneyline: NE: (+120) | HOU: (-142)
Spread: NE: +2.5 (-110) | HOU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NE: (+12000) | HOU: (+25000)
Patriots vs Texans Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Patriots vs Texans Betting Trends
– New England is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– New England is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
– Houston is 1-8 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Houston’s last six games.
Patriots vs Texans Stats
– New England is averaging 20.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
– New England is surrendering 24.2 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
– Houston is averaging 24.1 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
– Houston is surrendering 30.2 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.