Raiders vs Browns Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 8 NFL Game
Raiders vs Browns Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
Las Vegas Raiders (3-2, 2-1 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (4-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Raiders vs Browns Spread & Odds
Moneyline: LV: (+138) | CLE: (-164)
Spread: LV: +3 (-110) | CLE: -3 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (N/A) | CLE: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LV: (+4400) | CLE: (+5000)
Raiders vs Browns Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Raiders vs Browns Betting Trends
– Las Vegas is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in each of Las Vegas’ last five games.
– Cleveland is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland’s last five games.
Raiders vs Browns Stats
– Las Vegas is averaging 30.2 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is surrendering 30.4 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
– Cleveland is averaging 27.2 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
– Cleveland is surrendering 31.2 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.