Raiders vs Falcons Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 NFL Game
Raiders vs Falcons Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Las Vegas Raiders (6-4, 4-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (3-7, 1-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium — Atlanta, GA
Raiders vs Falcons Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-154) | ATL: (+130)
Spread: LV: -3 (-105) | ATL: +3 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (95%) | ATL: (5%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LV: (+5000) | ATL: (+50000)
Raiders vs Falcons Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks will be updated when made available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Raiders vs Falcons Betting Trends
– Las Vegas is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Las Vegas' last 10 games.
– Atlanta is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 home games.
– Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
Raiders vs Falcons Stats
– Las Vegas is averaging 28.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is surrendering 27.6 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is averaging 25.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is surrendering 27.5 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.