Raiders vs Jets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 13 NFL Game
Raiders vs Jets Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Game
Las Vegas Raiders (6-5, 4-2 Away) vs. New York Jets (0-11, 0-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Raiders vs Jets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-390) | NYJ: (+310)
Spread: LV: -7.5 (-105) | NYJ: +7.5 (-115)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (81%) | NYJ: (19%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LV: (+6500) | NYJ: (N/A)
Raiders vs Jets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Raiders
Raiders vs Jets Betting Trends
– Las Vegas is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Las Vegas' last 11 games.
– The Jets are 3-8 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the under in five of the Jets' last seven games.
Raiders vs Jets Stats
– Las Vegas is averaging 26.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is surrendering 29.0 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
– The Jets are averaging 13.8 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
– The Jets are surrendering 29.3 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.