Raiders vs Patriots Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
Raiders vs Patriots Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
Las Vegas Raiders (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium — Foxboro, MA
Raiders vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (+220) | NE: (-270)
Spread: LV: +6 (-110) | NE: -6 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (3%) | NE: (97%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LV: (+5000) | NE: (+2300)
Raiders vs Patriots Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Predictions will be listed once they have become available.
Raiders vs Patriots Betting Trends
– Las Vegas played the New Orleans Saints in Week 2.
– New England lost to the Seattle Seahawks on the road in Week 2, 35-30.
– Las Vegas is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under is six of Las Vegas’ last eight games.
– New England is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
– New England is 15-6 straight up in its last 21 games.
Raiders vs Patriots Stats
– Las Vegas is averaging 34.0 points per game this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is surrendering 30.0 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
– New England is averaging 25.5 points per game this season (T-No. 15 in the NFL).
– New England is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!