Rams vs Buccaneers Spread, Odds, Over/ Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 11 Monday Night Football
Rams vs Buccaneers Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Monday Night Football Game
Los Angeles Rams (6-3, 2-3 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 23, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Rams vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (+160) | TB: (-190)
Spread: LAR: +3.5 (-118) | TB: -3.5 (-104)
Total: 47 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: (N/A) | TB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAR: (+1600) | TB: (+1000)
Rams vs Buccaneers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Buccaneers
Rams vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
– The Rams are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games against Tampa Bay.
– The total has hit the under in each of the Rams' last six games.
– The total has hit the over in 14 of Tampa Bay's last 20 games.
– Tampa Bay is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
Rams vs Buccaneers Stats
– The Rams are averaging 24.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
– The Rams are surrendering 18.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is averaging 29.6 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.