Rams vs Cardinals Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 13 NFL Game
Rams vs Cardinals Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Game
Los Angeles Rams (7-3, 3-3 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (6-4, 3-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ
Rams vs Cardinals Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (-126) | ARI: (+108)
Spread: LAR: -2 (-110) | ARI: +2 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: (N/A) | ARI: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAR: (+1200) | ARI: (+3600)
Rams vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Rams vs Cardinals Betting Trends
– The Rams are 6-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the under in seven of the Rams’ 10 games.
– Arizona is 5-5 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the under in six of Arizona’s 10 games.
Rams vs Cardinals Stats
– The Rams are averaging 24.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– The Rams are surrendering 19.2 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Arizona is averaging 28.7 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– Arizona is surrendering 23.9 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.