Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: (N/A) | ARI: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAR: (+1200) | ARI: (+3600)
Rams vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Rams vs Cardinals Betting Trends
– The Rams are 6-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the under in seven of the Rams’ 10 games.
– Arizona is 5-5 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the under in six of Arizona’s 10 games.
Rams vs Cardinals Stats
– The Rams are averaging 24.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– The Rams are surrendering 19.2 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Arizona is averaging 28.7 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– Arizona is surrendering 23.9 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.