Ravens vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for AFC Divisional Round Game
Ravens vs Bills Divisional Round Game Info
AFC Divisional Round Game
Baltimore Ravens (11-5, 5-3 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Ravens vs Bills Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+124) | BUF: (-146)
Spread: BAL: +3 (-124) | BUF: -3 (+102)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (N/A) | BUF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+750) | BUF: (+550)
Ravens vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Ravens vs Bills Betting Trends
– Baltimore defeated Buffalo, 24-17, in the most recent meeting between these two on Dec. 8, 2019.
– Baltimore is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Buffalo.
– Baltimore defeated the Tennessee Titans, 20-13, on the road in the Wild Card Round.
– Buffalo defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 27-24, at home in the Wild Card Round.
Ravens vs Bills Stats
– Baltimore is averaging 29.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is surrendering 18.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is averaging 31.1 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.