Ravens vs Browns Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 14 Monday Night Football
Ravens vs Browns Week 14 Game Info
NFL Week 14 Monday Night Football Game
Baltimore Ravens (6-5, 4-2 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (9-3, 5-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 14, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium — Cleveland, OH
Ravens vs Browns Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-108) | CLE: (-108)
Spread: BAL: -1 (-106) | CLE: +1 (-114)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (N/A) | CLE: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+2800) | CLE: (+3200)
Ravens vs Browns Expert Prediction & Pick
All Ravens-Browns expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.Winner: Browns
Spread Pick: Browns
Ravens vs Browns Betting Trends
– Baltimore is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Baltimore is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
– Cleveland is 5-1 SU in its last six home games.
– Cleveland is 5-1 SU in its last six games.
Ravens vs Browns Stats
– Baltimore is averaging 25.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is surrendering 19.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
– Cleveland is averaging 25.5 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– Cleveland is surrendering 26.8 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.