Ravens vs Colts Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 9 NFL Game
Ravens vs Colts Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Baltimore Ravens (5-2, 3-0 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (5-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, IN
Ravens vs Colts Spread & Odds
Moneyline: BAL: (-164) | IND: (+138)
Spread: BAL: -3 (-110) | IND: +3 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (89%) | IND: (11%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+1000) | IND: (+2400)
Ravens vs Colts Expert Prediction & Pick
Ravens vs Colts expert prediction and pick are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Ravens
Ravens vs Colts Betting Trends
– Baltimore is 1-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Indianapolis.
– Baltimore is 9-0 straight up in its last nine road games.
– Indianapolis is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in each of Indianapolis' last seven games against Baltimore.
Ravens vs Colts Stats
– Baltimore is averaging 29.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is surrendering 18.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is averaging 28.3 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is surrendering 19.4 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.