Ravens vs Patriots Spread, Odds, Over/ Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 10 Sunday Night Football
Ravens vs Patriots Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Baltimore Ravens (5-2, 3-0 Away) vs. New England Patriots (2-5, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium — Foxboro, MA
Ravens vs Patriots Spread & Odds
Moneyline: BAL: (-260) | NE: (+215)
Spread: BAL: -6.5 (-110) | NE: +6.5 (-110)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (N/A) | NE: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+1000) | NE: (+12000)
Ravens vs Patriots Expert Prediction & Pick
Ravens vs Patriots expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Ravens vs Patriots Betting Trends
– Baltimore is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 games.
– Baltimore is 6-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
– New England is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
– New England is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Ravens vs Patriots Stats
– Baltimore is averaging 29.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is surrendering 18.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– New England is averaging 19.4 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
– New England is surrendering 23.9 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.