Ravens vs Steelers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 Thanksgiving Game
Ravens vs Steelers Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Baltimore Ravens (6-3, 4-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Ravens vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+116) | PIT: (-136)
Spread: BAL: +2.5 (-110) | PIT: -2.5 (-110)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (18%) | PIT: (82%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+1200) | PIT: (+600)
Ravens vs Steelers Expert Prediction & Pick
Ravens vs Steelers expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Ravens vs Steelers Betting Trends
– Baltimore is 2-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Baltimore’s last 10 games.
– Pittsburgh is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
– Pittsburgh is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games.
Ravens vs Steelers Stats
– Baltimore is averaging 27.1 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is surrendering 18.3 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is averaging 30.1 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is surrendering 19.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.