Saints vs Buccaneers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights Week 9 Sunday Night Football
Saints vs Buccaneers Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 GameNew Orleans Saints (4-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Saints vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
Moneyline: NO: (+164) | TB: (-196)
Spread: NO: +4 (-105) | TB: -4 (-115)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (N/A) | TB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NO: (+1400) | TB: (+800)
Saints vs Buccaneers Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Saints vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
– New Orleans is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– New Orleans is 15-6 straight up in its last 21 games.
– Tampa Bay is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
– Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Saints vs Buccaneers Stats
– New Orleans is averaging 30.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– New Orleans is surrendering 29.0 PPG this season (T-No. 25 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is averaging 31.7 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 20.3 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.