Saints vs Falcons Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 13 NFL Game
Saints vs Falcons Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Game
New Orleans Saints (8-2, 3-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (3-7, 1-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium — Atlanta, GA
Saints vs Falcons Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-174) | ATL: (+146)
Spread: NO: -3.5 (-110) | ATL: +3.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (N/A) | ATL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NO: (+600) | ATL: (+50000)
Saints vs Falcons Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Saints vs Falcons Betting Trends
– New Orleans is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games on the road.
– The total has hit the over in seven of New Orleans’ last 10 games.
– Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta’s last seven games.
Saints vs Falcons Stats
– New Orleans is averaging 29.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
– New Orleans is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is averaging 25.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is surrendering 27.5 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.