Seahawks vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 9 NFL Game
Seahawks vs Bills Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Seattle Seahawks (5-1, 2-1 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (5-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium – Orchard Park, NY
Seahawks vs Bills Spread & Odds
Moneyline: SEA: (-126) | BUF: (+108)
Spread: SEA: -2 (-115) | BUF: +2 (-105)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (N/A) | BUF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SEA: (+1000) | BUF: (+2200)
Seahawks vs Bills Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Seahawks vs Bills Betting Trends
– The total has hit the over in five of Seattle’s last seven games.
– Seattle is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Buffalo is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Buffalo’s last seven games.
Seahawks vs Bills Stats
– Seattle is averaging 33.8 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Seattle is surrendering 28.7 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is averaging 24.9 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 25.4 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.