Seahawks vs Washington Spread, Odds, Line, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 15 NFL Game
Seahawks vs Washington Week 15 Game Info
NFL Week 15 Game
Seattle Seahawks (8-4, 3-3 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (5-7, 3-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExField — Landover, MD
Seahawks vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-180) | WAS: (+152)
Spread: SEA: -3.5 (-110) | WAS: +3.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (N/A) | WAS: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SEA: (+1600) | WAS: (+10000)
Seahawks vs Washington Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Seahawks vs Washington Betting Trends
– Seattle is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Seattle’s last five games.
– Washington is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
– Washington is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 games.
Seahawks vs Washington Stats
– Seattle is averaging 29.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
– Seattle is surrendering 26.8 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
– Washington is averaging 22.0 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
– Washington is surrendering 21.7 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.