Steelers vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 14 Sunday Night Football
Steelers vs Bills Week 14 Game Info
NFL Week 14 Game
Pittsburgh Steelers (11-0, 5-0 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (8-3, 5-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Steelers vs Bills Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-130) | BUF: (+110)
Spread: PIT: -2.5 (-110) | BUF: +2.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (N/A) | BUF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+550) | BUF: (+2200)
Steelers vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.Winner:
Steelers vs Bills Betting Trends
– Pittsburgh is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
– Pittsburgh is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
– Buffalo is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
– Buffalo is 2-5 ATS in its last seven road games.
Steelers vs Bills Stats
– Pittsburgh is averaging 28.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is surrendering 17.1 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is averaging 27.2 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 25.6 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.