Steelers vs Browns Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Steelers vs Browns Week 17 Game Info
NFL Week 17 Game
Pittsburgh Steelers (12-3, 5-2 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (10-5, 5-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium — Cleveland, OH
Steelers vs Browns Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+215) | CLE: (-255)
Spread: PIT: +6.5 (-114) | CLE: -6.5 (-106)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (N/A) | CLE: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+2000) | CLE: (+4400)
Steelers vs Browns Expert Prediction & Pick
All Steelers-Browns expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Predictions will be listed when available.
Steelers vs Browns Betting Trends
– The total has hit the under in six of Pittsburgh’s last seven road games against Cleveland.
– Pittsburgh is 9-1-1 straight up in its last 11 games against Cleveland.
– Cleveland is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 home games.
– The total has hit the under in 11 of the last 16 games between Cleveland and Pittsburgh.
Steelers vs Browns Stats
– Pittsburgh is averaging 26.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is surrendering 19.2 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Cleveland is averaging 25.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
– Cleveland is surrendering 26.5 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!