Steelers vs Cowboys Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 9 NFL Game
Steelers vs Cowboys Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Pittsburgh Steelers (6-0, 2-0 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (2-5, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX
Steelers vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
Moneyline: PIT: (-405) | DAL: (+320)
Spread: PIT: -9.5 (-110) | DAL: +9.5 (-110)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (N/A) | DAL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+750) | DAL: (+13000)
Steelers vs Cowboys Expert Prediction & Pick
Steelers vs Cowboys expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Steelers vs Cowboys Betting Trends
– Pittsburgh is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in 13 of Pittsburgh's last 16 road games.
– Dallas is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last six games.
Steelers vs Cowboys Stats
– Pittsburgh is averaging 30.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Dallas is averaging 25.1 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
– Dallas is surrendering 34.7 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.