Steelers vs Titans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 7 NFL Game
Steelers vs Titans Week 7 Game Info
NFL Game Week 7
Pittsburgh Steelers (4-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (4-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, TN
Steelers vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-110) | TEN: (-106)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-120) | TEN: -1.5 (+100)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (N/A) | TEN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+1300) | TEN: (+1900)
Steelers vs Titans Expert Prediction & Pick
Steelers vs Titans expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Steelers vs Titans Betting Trends
– Pittsburgh is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh’s last five games.
– Tennessee is 6-2 straight up in its last eight home games.
– Tennessee is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in last five games.
Steelers vs Titans Stats
– Pittsburgh is averaging 29.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is surrendering 21.8 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Tennessee is averaging 30.5 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Tennessee is surrendering 22.5 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.