Texans vs Bears Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 14 NFL Game
Texans vs Bears Week 14 Game Info
NFL Week 14 Game
Houston Texans (4-7, 2-4 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (5-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field — Chicago, IL
Texans vs Bears Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-120) | CHI: (+102)
Spread: HOU: -1 (-110) | CHI: +1 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (N/A) | CHI: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: HOU: (+40000) | CHI: (+17000)
Texans vs Bears Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Texans vs Bears Betting Trends
– Houston is 4-7 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the over in six of Houston’s 11 games.
– Chicago is 5-6 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Chicago’s 11 games.
Texans vs Bears Stats
– Houston is averaging 24.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– Houston is surrendering 27.0 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
– Chicago is averaging 19.6 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
– Chicago is surrendering 22.7 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.