Texans vs Lions Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 Thanksgiving Game
Texans vs Lions Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Houston Texans (3-7, 1-4 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (4-6, 1-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Texans vs Lions Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+112) | DET: (-132)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-105) | DET: -1.5 (-115)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (N/A) | DET: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: HOU: (+50000) | DET: (+13000)
Texans vs Lions Expert Prediction & Pick
Texans vs Lions expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Texans vs Lions Betting Trends
– Houston is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
– Houston is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games.
– Detroit is 6-14 ATS in its last 20 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Detroit’s last six games.
Texans vs Lions Stats
– Houston is averaging 22.2 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
– Houston is surrendering 28.0 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
– Detroit is averaging 25.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
– Detroit is surrendering 29.7 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.