Titans vs Bengals Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 8 NFL Game
Titans vs Bengals Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
Tennessee Titans (5-0, 2-0 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (1-4-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Titans vs Bengals Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TEN: (-215) | CIN: (+180)
Spread: TEN: -4.5 (-110) | CIN: +4.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: (N/A) | CIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TEN: (+1700) | CIN: (+75000)
Titans vs Bengals Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Titans vs Bengals Betting Trends
– Tennessee is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Tennessee’s last six games.
– Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Cincinnati’s last 10 games.
Titans vs Bengals Stats
– Tennessee is averaging 32.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Tennessee is surrendering 25.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
– Cincinnati is averaging 21.5 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
– Cincinnati is surrendering 26.2 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.