Titans vs Colts Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 NFL Game
Titans vs Colts Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Tennessee Titans (6-3, 2-1 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (6-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, IN
Titans vs Colts Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+156) | IND: (-186)
Spread: TEN: +3.5 (-105) | IND: -3.5 (-115)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: (N/A) | IND: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TEN: (+3100) | IND: (+2000)
Titans vs Colts Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Titans vs Colts Betting Trends
– Tennessee is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Tennessee’s last eight games.
– Indianapolis is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Indianapolis’ last five games.
Titans vs Colts Stats
– Tennessee is averaging 27.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
– Tennessee is surrendering 26.1 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is averaging 26.9 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.