Titans vs Ravens Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 11 NFL Game
Titans vs Ravens Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Tennessee Titans (6-3, 2-1 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (6-2, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Titans vs Ravens Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TEN: (+235) | BAL: (-290)
Spread: TEN: +6.5 (-110) | BAL: -6.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: (N/A) | BAL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TEN: (+2800) | BAL: (+950)
Titans vs Ravens Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Titans vs Ravens Betting Trends
– Tennessee is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Tennessee’s last eight games.
– Baltimore is 2-3-1 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Baltimore’s last nine games.
Titans vs Ravens Stats
– Tennessee is averaging 27.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
– Tennessee is surrendering 26.1 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is averaging 28.4 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is surrendering 17.8 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.