Vikings vs Bears Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 10 Monday Night Football
Vikings vs Bears Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Monday Night Football Game
Minnesota Vikings (3-5, 2-2 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (5-4, 2-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 16, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Vikings vs Bears Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-158) | CHI: (+134)
Spread: MIN: -2.5 (-122) | CHI: +2.5 (+100)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (N/A) | CHI: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIN: (+10000) | CHI: (+7000)
Vikings vs Bears Expert Prediction & Pick
Vikings vs Bears expert predictions and picks from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Vikings
Vikings vs Bears Betting Trends
– Minnesota is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota's last six games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Chicago's last six games.
– The total has hit the under in 12 of Chicago's last 15 home games.
Vikings vs Bears Stats
– Minnesota is averaging 27.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is surrendering 29.2 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
– Chicago is averaging 19.8 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
– Chicago is surrendering 21.1 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.