Vikings vs Buccaneers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 14 NFL Game
Vikings vs Buccaneers Week 14 Game Info
NFL Week 14 Game
Minnesota Vikings (5-6, 3-2 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5, 3-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Vikings vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+225) | TB: (-275)
Spread: MIN: +6 (-105) | TB: -6 (-115)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (N/A) | TB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIN: (+8000) | TB: (+1600)
Vikings vs Buccaneers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Vikings-Buccaneers expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Vikings vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
– Minnesota is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota’s last six games.
– Tampa Bay is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games against Minnesota.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Tampa Bay’s last 12 games against Minnesota.
Vikings vs Buccaneers Stats
– Minnesota is averaging 26.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T–No. 12 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is surrendering 27.7 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is averaging 28.7 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.