Vikings vs Packers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 8 NFL Game
Vikings vs Packers Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
Minnesota Vikings (1-5, 1-2 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (4-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Vikings vs Packers Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MIN: (+260) | GB: (-320)
Spread: MIN: +7 (-110) | GB: -7 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (N/A) | GB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIN: (+15000) | GB: (+1200)
Vikings vs Packers Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Vikings vs Packers Betting Trends
– Green Bay is 4-1 agains the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Green Bay is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 games.
Vikings vs Packers Stats
– Minnesota is averaging 25.8 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is surrendering 32.0 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
– Green Bay is averaging 32.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
– Green bay is surrendering 27.8 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.