Washington vs Cowboys Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 Thanksgiving Game
Washington vs Cowboys Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Game
Date: Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Washington vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+106) | DAL: (-124)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-105) | DAL: -1.5 (-115)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (N/A) | DAL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: WAS: (+50000) | DAL: (+21000)
Washington vs Cowboys Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Washington vs Cowboys Betting Trends
– Washington is 2-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
– Washington is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
– Dallas is 1-8 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Dallas’ last five games.
Washington vs Cowboys Stats
– Washington is averaging 20.0 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
– Washington is surrendering 24.2 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
– Dallas is averaging 22.7 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
– Dallas is surrendering 32.2 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.